List Price: $707.00
Sale Price: $389.99
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
This thing is strong! However, the thing is heavy too. It was sad to see the lable "Made in China" on it. Well worth it though.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Very powerful, extremely good price, kinda wish it was american made but it is fine my only question is hoping it will last a long time.I will checdk back in, in 6 months with a reliability update
Best Deals for Ingersoll-Rand (IRTW7150K1) IQv20 Li-Ion 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench
+ Can pop an axle nut like nothing (I had a breaker bar + extension rod and stood on the bar with no luck. This thing popped off the nut like it wasn't even there)+ Extremely well built and solid
+ You can still use it for small stuff. I still purchased a small impact driver though. This thing is a bit weighty for small stuff.
Heavier than expected
It's sooooo cool to use this that you can't find enough uses for it. You sort of have to do a lot of car work to justify it.
No comments:
Post a Comment