Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $3.49
Today's Bonus: 86% Off

great car charger for the price...does the job quickly. If your in need of a car charger, this is it!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought the charger so that i can have 2 car chargers. When someone is in my car i dont have to share mines. It was a great price and it was delivered on time.
Best Deals for Rapid Car Kit Auto Plug-in Power Charger for T-Mobile Samsung T249
I use this in my car to charge the battery on my smart phone. So far it works great but wish it was retractable.
Honest reviews on Rapid Car Kit Auto Plug-in Power Charger for T-Mobile Samsung T249
Charger will not plug in to my car's socket. As hard as I tried to make this work, it will not plug in. I don't want to jam it in for fear it will not come out. Then I would have a real problem. For the money it is not worth trying to return. You get what you pay for.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rapid Car Kit Auto Plug-in Power Charger for T-Mobile Samsung T249
It charges your phone well in the car. No problems so far, just the charger is really tight and needs to be pushed in all the way to work which also makes it tight when pulling it out but it definitly works and you save money by buying this as opposed to ordering one from Samsung itself. I would recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment