Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $4.92
Today's Bonus: 84% Off

I thought this ws too good to be true, but I was wrong! I received both the car charger and home charger for the DS lite without any problems! Both chargers fit perfectly! I am so impressed with the price and the product! Thanks!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It doesn't work as good as other ones, but it gets the job done. It does come with the car charger and the wall charger as said.
Best Deals for Nintendo Ds Lite Game Accessory Bundle Kit
It was exactly what we were looking for replacements for our lost chargers. Quick service, merchandise arrived in packaging and worked great.
Honest reviews on Nintendo Ds Lite Game Accessory Bundle Kit
Works great!! Kids love it! I love it!! Would buy again from this company. No complaining in back seat that someones DS is dead.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nintendo Ds Lite Game Accessory Bundle Kit
We purchased two automotive charger cords and a splitter. The two cords are actually to slightly different styles or models, however, with several DS's in the family we can charge while on long trips to keep the kids entertained.

No comments:
Post a Comment