Friday, April 18, 2014

Buy Buybits Ultimate Addons iPhone 4 Direct to Battery Hard Wire

Buybits Ultimate Addons iPhone 4 Direct to Battery Hard Wire Motorcycle Charging Cable
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Quick delivery and the product was exactly as described. It fit in my ears just fine and even during heavy running it need slips. I would also purchase the loops just for extra support if need be.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was kind og worried when I got this in a blastic bag. but after looking at parts it was good to go. I installed it in a few minutes and use it everytime I ride. I dont have to worry about my phone dieing one my rides anymore. The ribber seal at the end is also a good choice to keep water off the connector when not in use.

Best Deals for Buybits Ultimate Addons iPhone 4 Direct to Battery Hard Wire

I used this for turn by turn navigation and to listen to music for almost 300 miles and it worked great.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment