Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $94.95
Sale Price: $81.90
Today's Bonus: 14% Off

I have a 1987 Honda Magna VF700C and I was unable to find another AGM replacement that did not require me to alter the battery box. I think this is the only one that is a direct replacement to the OE Yuasa for this bike (dimensions are almost identical). Bike started up right after the install which was simple.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
These are not the old sealed lead acid type, they are sealed yes , but a new AGM technology that doesn't freeze and boil acid out while driving, no more vent tubes, checking the water level and with the universal terminals one battery can fit many bikes! FYI : I bought this for a 1984 Honda Interceptor VF500F.
Best Deals for MotoBatt MB12U (12V 15 Amp) 160CCA Factory Activated QuadFlex AGM
Perfect fit for 1996 ZL600 Kawasaki Eliminator and seems very consistently strong even with intermittent riding. Would highly recommend this product.
Honest reviews on MotoBatt MB12U (12V 15 Amp) 160CCA Factory Activated QuadFlex AGM
No Chinese junk here. Pride & Quality period. Beautiful battery...want to put it on my coffee table! Could not be happier!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MotoBatt MB12U (12V 15 Amp) 160CCA Factory Activated QuadFlex AGM
Can precharged as a replacement for my Aprillia 200cc Scooter. Does not fit well under the battery cover inside the seat compartment. Its too tall, but I was able to manage getting it to sqeeeze in. So far, the charge is holding but its still new.

No comments:
Post a Comment