Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Discount TMS AGM ATV Battery Yt7b-bs Yt7b-4 for Suzuki Drz400 E/s/sm 00-09

TMS AGM ATV Battery Yt7b-bs Yt7b-4 for Suzuki Drz400 E/s/sm 00-09 Yamaha Yfz450 04-09 450x Ds450 TTR 250 225 Zuma Yw 125 Triumph Daytona 675 2006-2011
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $19.26
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
Buy Now

Battery came quickly and works perfectly. I purchased 2 of them and they both work great. Saved me lots of money compared to buying them for $70-80 locally where I live

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Battery is exactly as advertised, and a steal for an AGM battery. Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of five is I had to slightly enlarge the holes on my bike's cable contacts to fit the bolts that came with the battery.

Best Deals for TMS AGM ATV Battery Yt7b-bs Yt7b-4 for Suzuki Drz400 E/s/sm 00-09

I like the price the most on this battery. It can last only 2 years and the $28 dollars will be worth it.

Honest reviews on TMS AGM ATV Battery Yt7b-bs Yt7b-4 for Suzuki Drz400 E/s/sm 00-09

My old battery died in my drz 400 I bought this one and have been using it all summer with no worries

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TMS AGM ATV Battery Yt7b-bs Yt7b-4 for Suzuki Drz400 E/s/sm 00-09

The battery is amazing and very affordable. Its still going strong and ive had it all summer so far great product fast delivery and very cheap! ill be buying more!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment