Sunday, April 27, 2014

Reviews of Colemancc-4000 4-Amp Solar Panel Power Charge Controller 32000

Colemancc-4000 4-Amp Solar Panel Power Charge Controller 32000
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $9.99
Today's Bonus: 60% Off
Buy Now

Had this hooked up to a 70watt panel which has a max output of 4 amps. Most of the time it only kicks out about 3 amps. Was checking output the other day and noticed a soft spot on the plastic housing. I don't think this can be used for anything but the Lame Coleman panels. Wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I use this in conjunction with a Coleman solar panel to keep a small lead-acid battery charged up to power a small astronomical observatory/telescope. It was inexpensive; and so far it seems to have done the job without overcharging or otherwise adversely affecting battery life. What more could you want?

I will say that it's attached to a box that's inside the observatory and fairly protected from the elements. I'm not sure how well it would function outside and I don't think they recommend that in any event.

Best Deals for Colemancc-4000 4-Amp Solar Panel Power Charge Controller 32000

The Coleman solar controller shipped very quickly and was a cinch to set-up and begin using. This controller keeps up with demand and monitors my battery.Coleman CC-4000 4-Amp Solar Panel Power Charge Controller #32000

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment