List Price: $89.95
Sale Price: $29.99
Today's Bonus: 67% Off
It is a good idea to have a hands free calling device in your vehicle.... in some states it is required. The Avoi Bluetooth Wireless Speakerphone provides a solid hands free option for you in your vehicle. It pairs easily and sounds very clear to you and the person you are talking to.
Notes-
Can be clipped to your vehicles sun visor
The speaker is pretty loud I have not had any issue in hearing the people that I have talked to. In addition, if you want the speaker can be used to stream music from your smartphone.
The microphone seems to be pretty good. People can tell that I am on a speakerphone, but they say that it sounds clear.
Comes with a adapter for charging in your vehicle
It is the size and shape of a garage door opener.
The directions are not exactly clear.... while you can work your way through them they will definitely need to be read a couple of times.
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge (Note that my unit came with 0% charge so it had to be charged out of the box).
Paired with my iPhone I held down the multifunction key (which is the button with the phone on it) for abut 5-10 seconds when the power was off in order to get it into pairing mode.
You do have to be careful, since the buttons are a bit touchy. A couple of times I accidentally pushed the button and called someone.
The buttons do have other functionality in addition to volume control they can help you select the person you are calling.
Final Verdict While it may not look fancy the Avoi Wireless Speakerphone provides a nice hands free option for your vehicle.
4 Stars
Please Note I received this product in exchange for an unbiased review
No comments:
Post a Comment