Friday, June 13, 2014

Review of Stanley Ll1000 Li-Ion Battery Jump Starter

Stanley Ll1000 Li-Ion Battery Jump Starter
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $91.22
Today's Bonus: 24% Off
Buy Now

Ordered Stanley Model LI1000 jump starter 3/7/12 and received unit 3/9/12. Spent weekend unsuccessfully attempting to charge it and then found that Amazon doesn't accept returns on this item! I then called the manufacturer, Stanley, and they expected me to pay shipping charges to repair an item that they released as defective. Then I called Amazon and was promised an immediate replacement--the "brightest" spot in the whole transaction. We'll see how well the replacement performs. Incidentally, they directed me to dispose of the original unit as I see fit.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The only one like it that I could find,

So far this booster pack has only been used a handful of times, but it has not failed me yet. I charged it up immediately when I got it and it sat in the box for months before the first use. I used it to jump start a 2002 3/4 ton GM truck with 8.1 liter engine. The truck's battery was totally flat. This booster pack was connected to the truck and I pressed the button to start the boost process (note that this will only boost for a short period of time before you need to push the button again safety feature I guess). I let the booster pack "charge" the truck's battery for a few minutes, and then hit the key. Viola! Truck is running. The built in LED light on this pack is also handy for night time operations. I am very pleased with this so far. Time will tell if the Li-ion battery will last longer than the dry cell packs in all the other booster packs I have owned,

Best Deals for Stanley Ll1000 Li-Ion Battery Jump Starter

The Stanely LI1000 LI-ON Battery jump Starter is small but put out a strong AMP for cranking power. It small and lite for my wife can carry it and use it and not worry about cranking AMPS! I prefect for my wife's Rodeo!

Honest reviews on Stanley Ll1000 Li-Ion Battery Jump Starter

like that battery lasts and stays charged up when left unattended. wish it had a cigarette type plug in though and some way to carry (no handle)

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stanley Ll1000 Li-Ion Battery Jump Starter

Super product gone are the days of jump starting with a car or the old heavy car chargers and starters

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment