Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Review of BIRUGERA USB Car Charger & Travel Charger Power Adapter + 6ft USB

BIRUGERA USB Car Charger & Travel Charger Power Adapter + 6ft USB Data Cable for Hisense Sero 7 Pro, Sero 7 LT, HP Slate 7 and more
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $27.99
Sale Price: $9.95
Today's Bonus: 64% Off
Buy Now

Great product. I bought it for use with a Hisense sero 7 pro tablet. When using the key pad on the Hisense tablet, with the charger sent with the tablet plugged in, random characters would be entered. With the GTMax charger, this no longer happens.

I did have one problem when I first got the charger. It would charge at an extremely slow rate. I found that the mini USB cable that came with the charger had much more resistance than the USB cable that came with the tablet did. The Android app called "Battery" showed about 3.8 volts when the GTMax USB charger cable was used with the GTMax charger. However, the app showed 4.0 volts when the Hisense cable and the GTMax charger were used. The Battety app showed very low current with the GTMax cable and about 700 mA with the Hisense cable. The GTMax cable is longer and thinner than the Hisense cable and this probably accounts for the extra resistance. Conclusion: use the GTMAX chargers and the Hisense USB cable.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Horrible products. The car charger overheats phone battery. Purchased and unable to use...a complete waste of my hard-earned cash. The next time I will purchase name brand.

Best Deals for BIRUGERA USB Car Charger & Travel Charger Power Adapter + 6ft USB

a great book lots of actiom

KEEPS THE MIND WORKING AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF PAST ACTION GIVES NEW IDEAs for future action

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment