Monday, July 14, 2014

Reviews of BlackBerry ASY-34812-001 Mini External Battery Charger

BlackBerry ASY-34812-001 Mini External Battery Charger for BlackBerry D-X1 / F-S1 / F-M1 Battery - Bulk Packaging
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $5.29
Sale Price: $4.89
Today's Bonus: 8% Off
Buy Now

This is the only d/f battery charger for blackberry with asy-34812-001/hdw34812-001 while there is a similar charger with asy-18976-002 that only works with D batteries for blackberry. A lot of people were complaining that asy-18976-002 was not charging torch 9800/9810 which it wont according TO rim specifications.just go out and buy the correct product which is asy-34812-001 and it will work with breeze. Sf-planet was good in sending the right product. Thanks

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Before you buy this product, please check your battery. If it is an FS-1 type DO NOT buy this charger. The description stating that this charger will charge an FS-1 battery is wrong. After receiving it in the mail, the package plainly says this charger is for D series batteries. Their is a DX-1 battery used to charge blackberry phones. If you have a DX-1 battery, this charger may work. I don't have this type of battery so I can't say for sure, except the package says this charger is for D series batteries. As said in other reviews, when attempting to charge an FS-1 type battery, the LED light initially illuminates orange, then in about a minute or so, it will turn red indicating it is not charging. I left a battery in the charger overnight and it did not charge it even a little bit. There is another charger on Amazon that looks exactly like this one with a slightly different description that also does not work for the FS-1 battery. I know my batteries are good since I had them verified good at an AT&T service center. BEWARE!!!! Amazon has been notified of this problem as well as the seller of this product.

Best Deals for BlackBerry ASY-34812-001 Mini External Battery Charger

This has been one of the best purchases. I use this charger daily and it always travels whereever I go. Not to mention its small, nice lookin compared to the cheap foreign design and made ones that see a plethora of. It durable too, I've dropped it so many times but not a ding, scratch, or ever unreliable. Probably so dependable becuase its an authentic RIM-Blackberry accessory. The price was pretty good for this little plastic box does. HIGHLY RECOMMENED as most new BB devices use the battery that fits. Its not just one battery but a few others.

Honest reviews on BlackBerry ASY-34812-001 Mini External Battery Charger

Blackberry makes great devices. It's to bad they get a bad wrap. This and my many devices from Blackberry are great.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BlackBerry ASY-34812-001 Mini External Battery Charger

I do notice it charges , slightly slower then in the phone , but good to have you can now charge two batteries at once , one in the phone and one in this unit . all smart phones tear threw batteries fast , so good to have at least two batteries.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment