Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Best GTMax Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter - White Deals

GTMax Mini USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter - White
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This is a great device! It small enough to sit in your lighter socket and not be in the way if your lighter socket is in a bad spot. The cost is fair considering others of this type I have compared it to. The only thing I don't like about it is the LED that shows it has power is a little bright if you have it facing you when it is dark. I just turn the light towards the bottom or away from me and that helps alot.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have not used this product very much but it has worked well every time that I have needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment