Saturday, November 22, 2014

Best BrakeBuddy 39332 Towed Vehicle Battery Maintainer Deals

BrakeBuddy 39332 Towed Vehicle Battery Maintainer
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $20.82
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

Added this as insurance against a drained battery. So far, so good. Easy install.Decent product. Good complement to Brake Buddy system.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Whenever we traveled for a long time towing our Subaru we'd get a warning that our Easy Brake's power was low and shortly after would turn off, or after arriving at our day's destination would find the battery was too low to start requiring jumping to move the car. Asked the manufacturer of the Easy Brake (my controller) how to resolve this and they suggested a number of things that either weren't practical or were too complex to bother with. They didn't suggest this product but since it's made by a competitor they may not have known of it (and one of their suggestions actually did wind up doing just what this product was after construction (but wouldn't have been as small and neatly constructed, so buying this was better and far easier). Discovered this device, while browsing the internet. Low cost and quality construction. Installed it per the straight-forward instructions and our battery problems are over. Installation was easy for me (have some experience with wiring and electronics) and should be for most dyi types; otherwise have it installed--shouldn't cost much for that. Bottom line: attach connector when starting trip and remove it when at destination. Battery charges as long as towing vehicle is running.

Best Deals for BrakeBuddy 39332 Towed Vehicle Battery Maintainer

Don't let the small size fool you. We just returned from a 1800 mile trip with no problems what so ever. It kept our toad's battery at full charge.

Honest reviews on BrakeBuddy 39332 Towed Vehicle Battery Maintainer

This little gadget works perfectly: keeps my towed Jeep battery fully charged no matter how long a trip I take, and I never have to think about it. It's small, easy to install, and foolproof.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BrakeBuddy 39332 Towed Vehicle Battery Maintainer

I use the BrakeBuddy battery maintainer in my Honda CRV that is being towed behind a motorhome. The SMI Stay-in-Play brake system doesn't require much power, and I also put in a switch to turn off the radio/nav system when towing to reduce battery drain. I have taken weekend trips that did not affect the Honda battery, but this summer we will travel a lot. This is why I bought the BrakeBuddy battery maintainer. After installation, we towed for five days without unhitching the Honda. The battery maintainer kept the battery charged (of course, a 12 VDC charge line is required from the motorhome thru the umbilical cord to the Honda). Installation is easy, and I used a ty-rap to fasten the battery maintainer to a cable ass'y next to the Honda battery. I've been told that an isolater is not needed, but I was nervous about two systems connected together, especially when the motorhome engine is running with charging current being supplied to the Honda, and the Honda is running while going thru the transmission prep prior to towing. Now I don't worry about any of that.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment