Saturday, November 22, 2014

Review of eForCity CAR CHARGER Compatible with BLACKBERRY 8520 8530 CURVE

eForCity CAR CHARGER Compatible with BLACKBERRY 8520 8530 CURVE
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
This charger did not last but a few weeks. Broke in my cigarette lighter and metal pieces were left causing a spark. Was cheep but you get what you pay for.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This came very quickly. It still works in May. I am very happy with the purchase. I really like it.

Best Deals for eForCity CAR CHARGER Compatible with BLACKBERRY 8520 8530 CURVE

I use this charger when I'm driving. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Honest reviews on eForCity CAR CHARGER Compatible with BLACKBERRY 8520 8530 CURVE

Although it says charger for the 8520 curve, it does not fit into my car lighter slot, cannot use it

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for eForCity CAR CHARGER Compatible with BLACKBERRY 8520 8530 CURVE

The charger works and fits okay once the vehicle is not moving. My issue is that it keeps falling off the charging port on my phone when ever i am driving. Need to find a better solution.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment