Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $25.32
Today's Bonus: 16% Off

I bought it because it's cheap. I bought it because it can sit on the dashboard of my car and charge. I bought it so I could sit by the pool and soak up free energy at the same time.
The day I bought it, it rained. It rained the next day too. I was SO disappointed. The charger did not charge.
Now that it's sunny, I can say that it does charge. SLOWWWLY. . .I'd say it takes two days with average sun. And, it must be fully charged before it can discharge to charge your device.
That said, at the right price, it's quite nice.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Been thru a handful of these and this is the first one that actually works out of the box, perfect for keeping on the dash and small enough to tuck in your bag. I supplement this with the AA charger for emergencies and it hasn't let me down yet. Don't waste your time with other ones, you'll just be throwing your money away like I did.
Best Deals for Sunpak SC-800 Solar USB NiMH 800 mAh Battery Charger
I was surprised how small this charger is, it's approximately 4" x 2" x 7/16" (about the size of a cell phone). It includes a variety of adapter connectors for Nokia (newer small connector), mini-USB, and Samsung. It did not include a micro-USB adapter (ie, Kindle and many cell phones) but the output connector is standard USB so you can use the cable that came with the device to charge. Very nice and excellent price at $6.49 with Prime.
Honest reviews on Sunpak SC-800 Solar USB NiMH 800 mAh Battery Charger
Love this thing no problems in getting power from an outlet or sunlight also holds a great charge, can even hang it on my belt loop
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunpak SC-800 Solar USB NiMH 800 mAh Battery Charger
After reading the positive reviews on this product, I was really excited to order it. Problem is it wouldn't charge in the sunlight, only by connecting to my computer by USB. This totally defeated the purpose of this product for me and I am returning it and searching for another model.

No comments:
Post a Comment