Monday, December 22, 2014

Buy 2 PCS LED 18 SMD PARKING TAIL SIDE MARKER SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT LAMP

2 PCS LED 18 SMD PARKING TAIL SIDE MARKER SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT LAMP WEDGE BULB
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I replaced my high-mount tail lights with these suckers, as every 6 months a few of my bulbs would burn out. Replacing the rear bulbs with these was relatively easy as they were a good fit, but the lower plastic housing slipped right off when I was installing them. What junk, I had to discard it, but the negative lead on the led is very soft, some sort of junky recycled metal. 4 Stars for cost, shipping and relative use, but the bulb is low quality, and does not emit a huge amount of light. Expect a bit less than your typical incandescent.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Good product, very bright, but I was expecting a tail light bulb(main).

this product was for my reverse lights

2000 Tundra sr5

Best Deals for 2 PCS LED 18 SMD PARKING TAIL SIDE MARKER SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT LAMP

Replaces auto type bulb in your RV light fixtures. They will not drain you battery as fast when you are not hooked up to shore power.

Honest reviews on 2 PCS LED 18 SMD PARKING TAIL SIDE MARKER SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT LAMP

In our camper to replace the old 12V incandescent s. They have reduced the heat in the camper and save our battery too.

The price is what sold me. I had a couple of LED s already, but at this price I was able to convert the rig over to LED. Best part was they arrived ahead of schedule.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2 PCS LED 18 SMD PARKING TAIL SIDE MARKER SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT LAMP

I replaced my high-mount tail lights with these suckers, as every 6 months a few of my bulbs would burn out

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment