Tuesday, December 9, 2014

NOCO GC009 SAE Adapter Reviews

NOCO GC009 SAE Adapter
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $7.95
Sale Price: $7.70
Today's Bonus: 3% Off
Buy Now

A simple, but well-made adaptor cable assembly. Wish I saw more quality like this! I'll still be using this years from now...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Plugs right into the SAE plug that comes out of my H-D motorcycle. Too bad that NOCO requires it, but it works.

Best Deals for NOCO GC009 SAE Adapter

Go look at the only picture and read the description. It does state what it will work with, but I don't own a solar panel by noco, but I did buy the NOCO Genius GC015 12V Eyelet Battery Indicator. I wanted to connect that to the battery and the use this noco fc009 sae adapter to connect it to another sae connection. The only problem is that the NOCO connection is female. It does not state that it is female. I would not have bought if I knew this. How would you know?? Now I have to buy the male to male NOCO adapter to then connected it to my noco Genius Gc015 12 v wywlet to then connect it to the noco gc009 sae adapter. Lol all I was trying to get is have a way to see if my battery had juice, not i'm in over $30 bucks just for that.

If you are trying to have a way to see if your battery has juice get something like this instead. 3 of 2 Wire Blue DC 4.5-30V LED Panel digital display Voltage Meter Voltmeter.

Just bought two of them and that was cheaper than just one of these adapters.

Live and learn!!

Honest reviews on NOCO GC009 SAE Adapter

Works great; good quality. I use this adapter to interface with the SAE connector that is attached to my motorcycle battery. Now I have the option to use two different battery chargers, but I like the NOCO charger better.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NOCO GC009 SAE Adapter

Works great to adapt my old charger fittings to my new Genius chargers. Quality made. Buy one so you don't go dead. ENJOY.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment