Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My cell phone battery ran dry while I was out and about. Still needed to be able to have access to my cell phone. I had calls out and was expecting them to be returned. I realized then a car charger adapter would have help me. Works great and the price was right.Best Deals for For LG 600g / CG180 / CE110 / Wave AX380 / LX160 Flare / VX8350
Works fine and the price is right! JKeeps my phone charged and ready to use.You won't go wrong with this charger.
Honest reviews on For LG 600g / CG180 / CE110 / Wave AX380 / LX160 Flare / VX8350
Bought this for my cell because it only came with an electrical outlet charger from the store. Works great and it was very reasonable. Definitely worth it!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for For LG 600g / CG180 / CE110 / Wave AX380 / LX160 Flare / VX8350
For the money, this is a good car charger. But it could bea little less costly. It's basic technology. Nothing fancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment