Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $1.60
Today's Bonus: 95% Off

Nothing iPhone or apple specific about this product. No lightning cable included (when I ordered it, the pic showed one). Simply a car lighter to USB adapter. Do yourself a favor, save some money and buy this for $3 at a mall kiosk.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
very poor quality and took forever to arrive. lightning connector broke the first time I used it. just pure junk.
Best Deals for iPhone 5 Car Charger
The item photo shows the cable for the Iphone 5 but doesn't come with it. This is of very little value without the cable and the charger has no specific design for the Iphone 5.
Honest reviews on iPhone 5 Car Charger
This is a standard USB car charger, there is nothing about this that is specific to an iPhone 5. This product by itself will *not* charge an iPhone without the Lightning cable to go with it.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for iPhone 5 Car Charger
I am so angry for not reading the reviews first, I too bought this explicitly because it showed the cable with it, but they have since pulled that photo, it will be going back the minute I receive it how pathetic they would cheat buyers like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment