List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $26.60
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program This is a well-built charger that seems like it will stand the test of time. It fits easily into the car's cigarette lighter. Fits tightly into the socket. I like that the cord is heavy-duty and coiled to keep it from tangling. The cord is only about 1 foot long without any tension stretching to 4 feet when stretched. When you stretch the cord, it feels like the connection to the iPhone might give away if the phone is placed on the car seat while charging and you are driving. I put the phone in my car's drink cup holder while charging to make sure I didn't lose a connection.
I had a minor problem seeing the green power indicator light during the daytime. That is how you can be sure that the device is charging properly. Wish it was a little brighter.
The connector-type is suitable for the iPhone 3, 4 and 4S devices as well as iPads with the same type of connector.
I was hoping to be able to use the phone while it was charging, but the cord length and tension makes that impossible. That makes the charger more of an emergency call device to call AAA if I break down on the road provided I have battery power in my car.
All-in-all, I think this is a good charger with some limitations given the short cord. I would recommend to people who don't mind that caveat.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Belkin makes great products to support other products such as Apple, Microsoft and Dell. In most cases, the Belkin product stand up to the original equipment and usually at a better price point. In the case of this Apple iPhone 4 and 4S charger, it falls just a little short. Not to say this is an inferior product. not at all. Belkin has put its product up against the like of Apple Inc.'s product. Apple makes absolutely sure their line of supporting products such as chargers, cases and cords, are the best on the market and they secure that top-ranking position with patents.Belkin has done the best they legally can with this charger. It's fast, but not as fast as the Apple brand charger. One small drawback, the coiled cord is too short. With the Apple charger, I can drive and still use my phone while it's charging. Not the case with the Belkin charger. It's too short. Not that I would ever use my phone while I was driving.
Best Deals for Belkin Coiled Car Charger for 30-Pin iPhone, iPad, and iPod (2.1
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program The cord is on the short side, but otherwise an excellent charger for the older iPhone models that have 30 pin connector. Have not had any issues with this charger I have an iPhone 4.Honest reviews on Belkin Coiled Car Charger for 30-Pin iPhone, iPad, and iPod (2.1
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program While a little pricey, it's well worth the money because it is high quality and sturdy. The cable is very firm, the fit is very firm, and it charges great. Haven't had a single issue. If the cord were a tad longer I'd give it five stars.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Belkin Coiled Car Charger for 30-Pin iPhone, iPad, and iPod (2.1
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I want to give this 3.5 stars. It charges my iPhone 4S with no problem at all. My only complain is that the cord is way too tightly coiled. With my previous phone charger, I could comfortably plug in my phone then set it in my cup holder or hand it to my passenger to read directions etc. You can feel the resistance when you hold the phone and it makes me nervous that it will pull the cord out of my phone. I'm hoping that using it for awhile will eventually loosen the coil, but be aware if you plan on using your phone while it is charging, it may prove a challenge.Belkin's warranty is comforting though, knowing that they will replace your device if the charger causes any issues. But so far my iPhone has been charging just fine. I don't really see that huge of a difference from my previous charger though.
No comments:
Post a Comment