List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $19.80
Today's Bonus: 34% Off
When I initially saw this product on Amazon, I was thrilled. I wanted it for use with my 60gb Zen Vision W. I thought this would be an alternative to purchasing the extra battery. When I received this so called Emergency Battery Extender, I immediately tried it out. What a disappointment. When initially plugged in to my Zen, the battery (recharge) indicater appears as if the battery is really charging but then the battery indicator disappears. In a nutshell, this product doesn't do what it claims to do. The only thing that will get charged up is YOU. I was going to return it, BUT decided it wasn't worth the shipping and handling..BE WARNED!! The manufacturer ought to be ashamed!!!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
On the surface this appears to be a great product. The reality is that it doesn't work. When this charger / tip setup is plugged into the Zen, the battery light changes to indicate the unit is plugged in and the battery icon will remain at 100% until the Zen battery dies and at that point you will be out of juice. This item does not do anything except make it appear as though your Zen is being charged but it doesn't actually charge it nor does it enable you to use your Zen when the internal battery is low or discharged.To address the obvious:
Yes the Gomadic was turned on
Yes it was plugged in correctly
Yes the Gomadic had fresh batteries
BTW it does the exact same thing for a Dell Axim 50v. It appears to charge but doesn't do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment