Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $7.82
Today's Bonus: 48% Off

Fully met expectations. This device helped me to confirm that my car's battery was not the cause of my starting problems, but my fairly new alternator.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this item almost two years ago and have since used it on several vehicles and have never had an issue. Perhaps the other reviewer purchased a defective unit, usually you get what you pay for, in this case I am satisfied.
Best Deals for Rally 7542 12V Vehicle Battery and Alternator Tester
My worked out to be functioning properly. Now I can check and monitor my battery and alternator current outputs of my cars. The light color-coding indicators were clearly marked and easy to read. It's not expensive and very useful item to add to your car repair tools.
Honest reviews on Rally 7542 12V Vehicle Battery and Alternator Tester
My toyota rav4 didn,t have a gauge to let me know if the charging system and battery were ok or not.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rally 7542 12V Vehicle Battery and Alternator Tester
I bought this battery tester a few days ago and tried it on my truck. When I plugged it into the socket all the lights came on, that is the red, yellow and green, waited for a while to see what would happen and the situation did not change. After a few days the result is still the same all the lights come on when the ignition is on and they stay on even when I start the vehicle. So now I have no idea the condition of my battery, this product is total garbage and it makes no sense sending back because of the cost of shipping from Trinidad to the U.S. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT, you'll only be wasting your money.

No comments:
Post a Comment