List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $12.95
Today's Bonus: 13% Off
It works just fine. very useful device to have. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone in need of a Male Cigarette Connector. It turned out to be an extremely handy attachment and I am highly pleased!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Used this once and it fell apart (5 or 6 pieces) first time I used it. Gathered up the parts snugged it all tight and same happend second time. Lost some of the parts and had to return it. You cant superglue the threaded bushing as the fuse is inside the plug. I have other minders and never had a problem like this. Poorly made. Unless your willing to super glue the bushing and bet the fuse never blows dont order this. The charger is great. This is junkBest Deals for NOCO Genius GC003 12V Plug Connector
I just received my NOCO G111 battery tender today PLUS I ordered this 12 volt plug Connector as an add on.So far the tender is working fine. This device should make the tender much easier to use. I say that because with this connector I will not have to raise the hood of my truck and connect to the battery to make the tender work.
Out of the box I saw nothing wrong with this device that would prevent it from working. No frayed insulation or anything like that. It's heavy for it's size which tells me that they used a heavy gauge wire in this and that's a good thing to me. It tells me it was not chaply made. There is no reason that this should not work.
If by some weird twist of fate happens (which sometimes does to me) that this does not work I'll come back here to edit and update my review. I am testing my tender for the next few days. If you don't see an update no news is good news here.
No comments:
Post a Comment