List Price: $447.15
Sale Price: $222.99
Today's Bonus: 50% Off
I bought the 14.4V with two batteries and it's a very nice tool. Mine was made in Taiwan. If I had it to do over again I'd probably go with the 12V due to the weight. The 14.4 is pretty big and I ended up making a shoulder strap since I use it for lubing a tractor with lots of grease fittings. I also went for two batteries thinking I might reach for it and have to wait for it to recharge. But you can leave a battery on trickle charge all the time so it will always be ready. Bottom line: the 12V with one battery is considerably cheaper and will also be lighter.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this grease gun mainly for use on my Loader Backhoe which has over 40 grease fittings and usually uses over 14oz of grease every time I grease it. I have a air grease gun in my shop but I often leave my backhoe at the worksite. This grease gun goes any where with its case and extra battery and cut my grease gun time in half, it is very well made and should last a long time. There is no compairison between this Lincon and a cheaper cordless grease gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment